All JDP students will be given access to use the copy machine in the Copy/Mail Room. Students will be able to make black & white copies, scan to a USB drive or email, and/or print from a USB drive.
How to Login
- Username: Last name, First name
- Password: SDSU Student ID Number
Copy Machine Policy
JDP students and faculty should be mindful of the following guidelines when using the JDP copy machine:
- Use the JDP copier to make copies of material for courses. Copies for research meetings should be funded through the mentor’s grant.
- Use the JDP copier to make copies of a thesis, second year project, or dissertation for the committee (although most students now submit these materials electronically).
- If a student is teaching an undergraduate psychology course, copying of exams, etc., should be done through the psychology department. Check with the Psychology Department about copy procedures for numbers of exams. Special time constraints may apply.
- For copies of material unrelated to work in the program, please use an outside copy center.